Why Provide Registered Functions?
Registered Services require registration, to gain access to these free functions.
Registered Fx are there when you need to receive data directly from NOTAM Apps data store via email, or from the external datasource. The registration process is required to ensure security of information on our part, large fees are paid to access this information and care must be taken to restrict access to registered users only. By registering you will provide an email address, any download requests will sent to this email address.
- AD/HP NOTAM Download
- This function is provided to collect all of the NOTAMs stored locally and forward it as an email to the registered email address used to gain access to this site.
- AD/HP NOTAM Request
- This request is provided to allow collection of all NOTAMs for a specific AD/HP between two dates. The request automatically includes all types of NOTAMs for fast and efficient service which is less prone to input error.
- NOF/Series Request
- This request is provided to all ow access to all NOTAMs for a given NOTAM Office and Series, if you require all the NOTAMs for a NOTAM Office, one request per Series will be required.
- NOF/Series Checklist
- This request will return all the current NOTAMs for a given Notam Office and Series combination, this is shown as a simple list of NOTAMs without any additional information.
Functions Under Development:
- Mobile Web Access App
- A Mobile Optimised Web App is under development to allow access to the stored data with the lightweight benefits of a mobile web structure.
- Pre Flight Information Bulletins
- A collection of requests designed to provide all the relevant NOTAM data for a flight plan, will allow for multiple ICAO code inputs and we are aiming for any new NOTAMs to be instantly sent to you via email, this will allow you stay on top of any new information during your planned flight.