NOTAM Apps Utilities
These Utilities are provided free for all visitors to the site as well as registered and subscribed, select the utility listed above or in the sub menu to the right and carry out your conversion, check or compilation of data.
The list of utilities that is available is detailed below:
- Basic Decode Guide for NOTAMs
- This provides the a simple NOTAM with a breakdown of the component parts, and each part explained with meanings provided.
- Static Conversion Tables
- This is a static list of conversion tables for quick reference and converting.
- Wind Component Table
- This table provides quick reference for calculating wind components, based on heading and wind speed.
- Data Lists
- QCode List - This provides the full list of letter pairs that make up the QCode that is found in the NOTAM requests.
- ICAO, IATA List - This table provides the ICAO and IATA details for Aerodromes/Heliports, this is a large dataset and as such you will search by providing part of the AD/HP name.
- NOF Names and Series - NOTAM Offices issue NOTAMs for their area of responsibility, and with the code you can find the Office Name, also this table provides the Series in use by the NOF, this is a required part of a NOTAM List request.
- FIR List - This table provides the FIR Code and Organisation name resonsible for that Flight Information Region.
- Mobile App Access
- Visit TAFs & METARs for more details on the Apps available from the Android and iOS app stores.
- Web App Access
- Visit http://app.tafsandmetars.com for a web based app accessible by your smart phone. This has the benefit of automatic updates without the need for app store approval.
TAFs and METARs Access
Please contact NOTAM Apps if you would like to suggest a Utility for inclusion in these pages.