Poland reorganisation of NOTAM series wef. 27-Apr-2017
With ref. to Poland AIP AIRAC AMDT 188 please be informed that with effect from 27-Apr-2017 at 00:00 UTC the following Polish NOTAM series will be introduced:
- F (in English), K (Polish language duplicate of series F)
- G (in English) and J (Polish language duplicate of series G)
The reorganisation will be as follows:
Series A and P, C and M, D and N: No changes.
Series B and R (B in English, R in Polish):
1. NOTAM concerning AD EPSY will be published in series E in English and in series U in Polish language (instead of series B and R as it is now).
2. NOTAM concerning aerodromes available only for VFR traffic (published only in VFR AIP) will be published in new series: G in English and J in Polish (instead of series B and R as it is now).
3. NOTAM concerning military aerodromes (published now in series B in English and R in Polish) will be divided according to aerodrome concerned as follows:
- NOTAM concerning following AD will be published in series B and R: EPDE, EPKS, EPLK, EPPW, EPSN
- NOTAM concerning following AD will be published in new series F (in English) and K (in Polish): EPCE, EPDA, EPIR, EPLY, EPMB, EPMI, EPMM, EPOK, EPPR, EPTM.
EPWW NOF will cancel and reissue NOTAM affected by the changes as quickly as operationally possible, starting 27-April-2017 at 00:00 UTC.